In today’s post “Flat roof repairs Dublin”, let me first begin by giving you a short background into SM Roofing Dublin. SM roofing contractors Dublin are one of Ireland’s finest and leading roofing contractors. SM Roofing Dublin offers a complete roofing solution to you.
The roofing services that SM roofing contractors offer range from slate roofing and tile roofs, raised seam metal roofing including both Zinc and Copper roofing systems, all flat roofing systems including torch on felt and PVC single plymembrane applications. We also provide an in house roof maintenance division and emergency service taking care of all aspects of leaking roof problems that arise from them with excellent free advice and follow up care. Let me going back to today’s post “Flat roof repairs Dublin”
Dublin flat roof repairs
Sm Roofing contractors Dublin offer unbeatable prices when it comes to any of your flat roof repairs. We been in partnership with Moy Materials for years and can now provide you with a top of the range system second to none complete with a 25 year guarantee.
Our Flat roof package includes:
- Vapour Barrier system fitted as standard to existing Flat Roof structure.
- Tapered Composite PIR Insulation mechanically fixed creating natural falls on your Flat Roof eliminating lodging water.
- 3mm Top N felt underlay sealing insulation.
- 4.5mm Paralon capsheet completing waterproofing process.
So here we see what we offer above through our Flat roof package. Now let me continue with our post “Flat roof repairs Dublin” where I shall speak some more about flat roofing and Trocal roofing.
Whether a Roof is on a New build or existing building
We here at SM roofing would say that trocal roofing would be the system of first choice where possible for most new build flat roofing systems throughout Ireland and offers maximum freedom of choice in design, performance and appearance to suit new construction and refurbishment. We here at SM Roofing would say to every the client this type of system is an ideal suitor to this kind of project having a seamless roofing finish. We will also install and fit Trocal Standing Seams giving the flat roof a certain depth and a visually aesthetic finish hard to beat.
Some of our projects we have been involved in, include the massive Trocal Roofing project for Pharmaceutical giant Wyeth Medica in Grange Castle Dublin, The National Basketball Arena in Tallaght and the large scale residential development of Aiken Village in Stepaside.
SM Roofing Contractors Dublin are the leading roofing company in Dublin and Ireland and this is underpinned by our clients and partners. Just take a look at our most recent projects:
- Matter Hospital Dublin – Built up flat roofing system ( Bauder ) & Built up Single skin Insulated metal cladding system to walls (Tegral Shadowline)
- Costa Coffee, Newry Co. Down – Kingspan Topdeck PVC panel system
- St. Andrews primary School, Curragha Co. Meath – Built up flat roofing system ( General Membrane )
- National University of Ireland Galway – Kingspan Topdeck PVC system
- St. Michaels Church Dun Laoghaire Co. Dublin – Hot Bitumen Built up Insulated Roof System (Moy Materials)
- St. Vincents Hospital Dublin – Built up flat roofing system ( Paralon )
- Cappagh Hospital in Finglas -Plura-R Re-Roofing system ( Laydex )
Flat roof repairs Dublin
So I hope I have highlighted in our Post “Flat roof repairs Dublin “ that we are the roofing contractors of choice irrespective of the size of project and we can offer the highest quality and best price to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon please ring
Phone: 01 5356254
Mobile: 087 1784746
For further inquires.Share